Did you know that missing teeth can cause jawbone loss? This is because every area that a tooth is tethered into keeps the jawbone from deteriorating. With the help of dental implants and our skilled dentist at [practice name], you can reverse the effects bone loss has on missing teeth. Below are just some of the many benefits of dental implants:
– Natural-looking: Dental implants mimic natural teeth.
– Customization: Each implant is fully customizable for color, shape, size, and fit.
– Bone loss prevention: Dental implants can prevent bone loss.
– Facial reconstruction: Dental implants can return a face to its original shape prior the lost tooth.
– Strengthen jawbone: Dental implants can strengthen the jawbone which weakens and deteriorates when teeth are not held in place for support.
– Aesthetics: Dental implants can give you a better smile.
– Normal eating habits: You can return to your normal eating habits with dental implants.
– Osseointegration: The bones around the implant can strengthen to hold the implant tighter via a process known as osseointegration.
– Durability: Dental implants can last a lifetime.
– Stability: Dental implants can prevent shifting caused by bone loss.
To learn more about dental implants, please make an appointment with Dr. Vahid Bashi by contacting our Best Care Dental team at 719-528-8292 today. You can also stop by our office in Colorado Springs, Colorado. We can fix any broken smile!